Ultra-tight tolerances down to ±0.01% have been achieved by using advanced thin-film technology in ARCOL’s APC Precision Chip resistor. The APC series is offered in extremely low TCR, down to ±2ppm/°C, and a wide resistance range from 1ohm to 3Megaohm. The APC family of resistors embodies all the benefits and advantages of thin-film technology including high stability and low noise – making them ideally suited for applications such as medical equipment, testing, and measurement equipment. The Power Dissipation of the APC series ranges from 1/32 watt to 1/2 watt in 8 industry standard sizes ranging from 0201 to 2512.
- Power Dissipation: 1/32 watt to 1/2 watt
- Value Range: From 1R to 3M
- Tolerance Options: as low as ±0.01%
- TCR Options: as low as ±2ppm
- Maximum Voltage: 15V to 150V