AGM Series - Single Stage Medical Filter
The AGM series range of medical filters are designed to suppress undesirable electrical disturbances in power lines. They limit
the amplitude of interfering voltages on AC power lines and prevent them from propagating into or out of the filtered equipment. This series is a chassis mounted design and rated up to 100 amps with six different case sizes dependent on current handling.
The AGM Series is designed for medical applications requiring high performance with no leakage currents.
- Meets the requirements of IEC 60601 -1 Standard.
- Compliance to the requirements of the standard IEC 61010-1.
- Available in different mounting style and termination.
- Available in different circuit configuration.
- Tested and approved per the standards UL 60939-3