Ohmite offers the design and material expertise to meet your specific resistor package requirements.
Key features and benefits of Ohmite encapsulated resistors include:
- Ohmite non-inductive ceramic resistor high energy, voltage and power performance.
- Rugged design to meet mechanical shock and vibration requirements.
- Machined aluminum case and packaging materials suitable for harsh industrial and aerospace applications.
- Sealed package for protection from contaminants.
- Multiple series-parallel connected or multiple individual resistors within a single package.
- Package shapes and sizes to fit the available space.
|Electrical resistance (R)||+/- 5%, 10%, or 20%|
|Rated peak pulse energy (Type SP / Type AS and BA)*||630 joules / 5,200 joules|
|Operating Temperature||- 55°C to + 230°C|
|Typical weight||500 g|