Director of Sales
Key Responsibilities and Priorities:
- Manages and effectively directs a team of Regional Sales Managers, Manufacturers, Representatives and Distributors to engage with key customers
- Coordinates the development of sales objectives and strategies to drive business at target accounts.
Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Gains insight into customer needs.
Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under "tough circumstances."
- Has a strong bottom-line orientation.
Persuades - Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Positions views and arguments appropriately to win support.
Action-Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Readily acts on challenges, without unnecessary planning.
Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same.
The primary specifics of the job will be to:
- Create opportunities, manage these opportunities, and close opportunities while measuring where in the process each sale is either with a creation "funnel" system or a CRM.
- Work with engineering and operations team to design in custom solutions into identified OEM customers resulting in revenue to Ohmite while directing the regional managers and rep organizations.
- Implementation of new selling activity into new industries and driving the strategic direction of sales to fit with the overall strategic direction of Ohmite.
- Reporting sales results to senior platform leadership. This role is on the leadership team of Ohmite and will have a key part in defining strategy and addressing other business challenges as they arise.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in business, marketing or most preferably electrical engineering
Yes. 60% travel.
Bachelor's or better in Business Administration
Bachelor's or better in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Why Join Our Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Ohmite Manufacturing Company offers full-time and part-time (must work at least 30 hours) employees an excellent benefits package that includes the opportunity to participate in a wide range of options:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (including a company match)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
Certain eligibility requirements must be met, and further information can be obtained during the employment application process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of the Company to protect qualified applicants and employees from being discriminated against in hiring, firing, compensation in any term, condition, or privilege of employment.
We will provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, unfavorable discharge from military service, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or other classifications protected by law.