Become part of the Ohmite Team as a Marketing Specialist:
Why Join Our Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Ohmite Manufacturing Company offers full-time and part-time (must work at least 30 hours) employees an excellent benefits package that includes the opportunity to participate in a wide range of options:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (including a company match)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
Certain eligibility requirements must be met, and further information can be obtained during the employment application process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of the Company to protect qualified applicants and employees from being discriminated against in hiring, firing, compensation in any term, condition, or privilege of employment.
We will provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, unfavorable discharge from military service, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or other classifications protected by law.