Channel Business Manager
Key Responsibilities and Priorities:
- Become the Subject Matter Expert on Commercial Channel Data.
- Maintain the channel database which houses our distributors’ sales and inventory information.
- Prepare reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
- Provide analytical support to Commercial leadership and resolve inquiries on the assigned area.
- Participate in demand planning and forecasting for Channel Partners.
- Analyze and draw conclusions from commercial data.
- Work alongside the channel team to find new growth opportunities.
- Ensure accuracy in all activities.
- Construct benchmarks and ensure standardization across business units.
- Drive the NPI process
- Monthly analysis and maintenance of all POS data files
Specific Tasks Include:
- manage and drive NR from distributors
- sales analytics to drive sales
- inventory management to mitigate risk
- forecast accuracy
- sales performance measurement
- standard gross margin improvement (proper cost and resale analysis)
- quality control for POS data
- maintain distributor scorecards
- lead distributor price book execution
- scrutinize distributor backlog
- input and approve inventory adjustments
- NPI program management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Advanced Excel (required)
- Basic Access or other Database management experience (preferred)
- Fluent English (100% Spoken and written)
- Fast learner, adaptable to change
- Excellent communication skills.
- Result Oriented
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
Years of Experience Required: 2-4 years of experience in Sales reporting, Data analytics or Accounting. Experience in the Manufacturing Industry (Preferred)
Education Requirements: BA/BS in Business, IT, Finance or related field.
Certification Requirements: N/A
Working Conditions/Travel Requirements:
- Works in a climate-controlled office.
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Data Management - Intermediate
- Data Analysis - Advanced
- Data Mining - Advanced
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Bachelor's or better in Business Administration
- Bachelor's or better in Information Technology
Why Join Our Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Ohmite Manufacturing Company offers full-time and part-time (must work at least 30 hours) employees an excellent benefits package that includes the opportunity to participate in a wide range of options:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (including a company match)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
Certain eligibility requirements must be met, and further information can be obtained during the employment application process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of the Company to protect qualified applicants and employees from being discriminated against in hiring, firing, compensation in any term, condition, or privilege of employment.
We will provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, unfavorable discharge from military service, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or other classifications protected by law.