Combining our signature thick film technology with a ceramic heatsink, Ohmite has engineered a product that can cover all your needs in one easy to install solution. The TRH Series offers a single part solution to the common TO-247, screw, and heatsink traditionally offered separately. Using multiple thick film techniques and patterns, the TRH Series can cover three primary applications: High Energy, High Voltage, and Constant Power.
The Ohmite TRH combines two products in one. Ohmite uses advanced thick-film printing processes to place a resistor onto a ceramic heatsink. The TRH Series replaces common thick-film heatsinkable products and the heatsink and hardware associated with them. The resistor and heatsink are one unit and work together with great thermal efficiency.
TRH Series Features & Benefits
- Power dissipation of 30 watts in free air
- Designed to be board mounted with wide terminals for stability
- Available three different application designs: Continuous Power, High Voltage and Surge
- Substrate material is 95% Alumina for thermal efficiencies
- Dielectric strength of 5 KvDC through substrate