The FC4T series is a metal foil low value chip from Ohmite that provides a great TCR rating. The 4 terminal construction is suited for current sense applications and helps deliver an accurate reading to the sensing circuit. The FC4T series is produced in a flip-chip design providing outstanding specifications at a lower cost. The FC4T series carries a range of resistance from 0.005-0.100 ohms and a TCR down to 50ppm. Another great specification is the 0.5% tolerance in all values. Combining tolerance, values, and stability in a cost conscience package draws attention from a multitude of engineers.
FC4T Series Resistor Features & Benefits
- Flip Chip design provides economical option
- Four-terminal Kelvin connection
- Values down to 5 milli-ohms and 0.5% tolerance
- Great stability with 50ppm TCR
- Industry standard size of 1206
- Compares to Ohmite LVK12 Series